- ATP serves as the most common & convenient chemical form of energy stored in every cell.
- Like a biological battery that stores & releases energy when the body needs it.
- When cellular energy is required, ATP is broken down under the action of water to release energy.
- NADH is a very efficient producer of ATP.
- Without a complimentary co-enzyme, the majority of enzymes are not effective & will not produce complete protein systems for the human body.
- Unlike DHEA and Melatonin NADH is a coenzyme not a hormone.